JellyPages.com

THIS IS LIFE...ENJOY!

THIS IS LIFE...ENJOY!

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Awesome Feeling!!

now its been 10 months I've been working as government servant. Sometimes I feel excited but sometimes i feel boring. Working as a government servant you have the same routine...

wake up at 6...driving to work...go back  to work...all same routine...

BUT....
Since I met my Borneo Apprentice group...Everyday is not the same....Im inspired every moment of my life. EVERYDAY IS AWESOME!!!!
Borneo Apprentice helps me to overcome the negative thinking of my life especially in believing myself.
i got feeling that i will be a great achiever not only in my life but in all expect in my life...I remember the is no failure...only feedback!!!

I CAN BE AWESOME!!INCLUDING YOU.....


THERE IS ANOTHER THINGS.....
WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE???

a woman can be this awesome when she have
- consistency
- persistence
- Discipline
- Intensity
- patience
-Desire
-FocuS
- Faith
.....
SO?
THE FIRST STEP ALWAYS START FROM YOU....
ANY COUNSELLING...ANY GUIDE....DONT BE SHY...JUST EMAIL ME...BE ONE OF AWESOME PEOPLE!!
email: eddyluke89@gmail.com



REMEMBER!!! KEEP THE POSITIVE THINKER IN YOUR MIND!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

geng blogger