JellyPages.com

THIS IS LIFE...ENJOY!

THIS IS LIFE...ENJOY!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

MY BEAUTIFUL IDEA...MAYBE!

I like to write anything that pops into my head..hehehe...TODAY IS FRIDAY...and guess what...i got this Friday blues... weird rite?...

a LOT of people got the MONDAY blues...but me,hmmmm....i got this Friday blues....dont know why..i feel empty,nothing inside me...!!(duhhhh....jiwang pula)...im thinking what the best word to describe this...


MAYBE NOOBS...YEAH,I FEEL NOOBS!!(NOOBS is the words from DOTA)...i keep using it since i play DOTA...hehehe..oyah...talking bout DOTA...there is something I was hoping happen in DOTA...



OYEAH!!DOMO IN DOTA...hahhahaa..

so cute2 that DOMO..hehehhe..(berharap la kunun tp mustahil for this kind of game...hehehe)...
hmmmm...mcm lari da ni dari cerita asal sa.....well,back to my FRIDAY BLUES...some other people prefer weekends than weekdays...but for me...

when im having my loooooooonggggg holidays...I would prefer weekdays...cuz my cartoons will always be there for me...hahahha..(kartun ba yg penting)....

suda masuk 22 tapi masih lg tgk kartun arrrr...punya la...(p/s :noobs)



okay!! I don't care actually people said...just being myself.. that is the most important things in our life.. don't be someone that people want you to be..cuz you will never find  your happiness...

No comments:

Post a Comment

geng blogger