JellyPages.com

THIS IS LIFE...ENJOY!

THIS IS LIFE...ENJOY!

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

That Kitty stole my Heart!

I got this cat from my cousin...after a lot of persuade, FINALLY I GOT THE CAT..yeah  ?? ???(persuading a little girl..12 years younger than me .+,+)

dont know why but lately I have fallen for this kitty...oyeah!!...forget to tell her name...SHE is PRECIOUS...(my sister gave her name,but i never called her like that...only call her "miau....miau"..hehe)...




she is so sweet like an apple in my eye...(uisehhhh...ayat ba)...cute but naughty...yet i still loving her...she always be there for me when I am lonely...She like to sleep on my lappy when I was planing to play games....luckily, she got that cute face...i never get mad at her..hahaha...i am lookinf forward to see she growing....well, got to go...she is calling me to play together....hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

geng blogger